Content Marketing Writer & Coordinator – Part Time
This is a 10-20 hour per week, remote role.
Command C is the go-to ecommerce development team of choice – we bring the best project management, strategic partnership and development, and internal tools that provide transparency and clear ROI.
Our systems and process are tight, lean, simple, and smart. Our clients love us. Our team benefits from a workplace where we can bring our authentic selves, that supports ownership thinking, and a healthy work/life balance.
We are now hiring a Content Marketing Writer & Coordinator to help us extract our awesome and bring it to the world.
We communicate our expertise through onsite content, as well as outbound marketing emails. Content is published on a weekly basis, mostly via articles and white papers.
- Develop the editorial calendar, ensuring that Command C’s key messaging topics are addressed, as well as planning for our different target audiences.
- Put together case studies leveraging high quality images
- Write original articles and whitepapers as assigned
- Plan and manage the content publishing schedule, ensuring other contributors are delivering on brand and on time
- Format articles and white papers for publication
- Publish Command C content through email campaigns, including weekly outbound emails
- Keep colleagues informed on content progress and plans
- Engage our social media audiences via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Monitor company analytics and report on progress weekly
- Significant experience (minimum 3 years) in communications/marketing, excellent writing skills
- Experience working with WordPress
- Calendar-obsessed: We publish every week, and this role oversees the schedule. We also hold regular group calls and meetings, brainstorming sessions–you name it. You’ll keep the whole team running smoothly as we produce great content.
- Independent, self-starter. You can manage your time and responsibilities without daily supervision.
- The ability to write with empathy. We understand the retail landscape is changing rapidly, and we’re here to help merchants navigate it.
- Skillful in explaining complex technical problems in a simple way.
- Understanding of and passionate about learning about emerging trends in retail tech and sharing them with our audience
- Team-oriented: We are a small team of reliable individuals. Everyone takes responsibility for their share of the work, including keeping key players in the loop.
- A sense of humility and curiosity – we are all learning new things everyday and having a good time in the process
- Knowledge of the ecommerce space and CRO
- Knowledge of ecommerce topics and platforms, including Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and WordPress
- You live in North Carolina
- Commensurate with experience
Please send in your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples that best represent your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please give specific examples of how you align with the job requirements and skills listed above. Please put “I really want to work at Command C – Content Marketer” in the subject of the email.