Our ecommerce accessibility audits are designed to evaluate how well your website meets the needs of users with disabilities.
Are you concerned that your site might be frustrating or impossible to use for people with disabilities? Have you received a legal letter stipulating you are at violating accessibility guidelines? We can help you better understand these issues and address them swiftly and properly.
During our accessibility audit, we will analyze your site against the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 with a Level A Conformance goal. Our process includes both automated and manual reviews in accordance with best practices.
Our accessibility audit includes:
- Roadmap of specific recommendations to achieve compliance
- Recommended implementation timeline
- Best practice recommendations for your internal team
- Estimates for getting your site compliant
- Where possible, we will prioritize the most impactful changes for you to implement first
Once our accessibility audit is complete, we’ll help you implement our recommendations, starting with the most impactful changes.
Have a listen to our latest podcast episode discussing the ins and outs of ecommerce accessibility audits.